INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with Article 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (EU Journal of Laws L 119 of 4.05.2016), I inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data (hereinafter referred to as „Administrator”) is entrepreneur Stanisław Litwin running a business activity under the name Litwin Stanisław LITEX ZPH with headquarters in Ostrów Wielkopolski, Staroprzygodzka 117 Street, 63-400 Ostrów Wielkopolski NIP:622-010-49-92.
- As an administrator, we are responsible for the use of your personal data in a safe manner and in accordance with applicable regulations,
- Contact with Data Protection Officer – Michał Biegański, email@example.com,
- Your personal data:
- will be processed pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (b) of General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “Regulation”, “GDPR”) for the purpose of undertaking and performance of the service agreed with you.
- will be processed pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (c) of General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “Regulation”) for the purpose of fulfilment of the legal obligation in terms of issuing and storing of documents and invoices for the performed services, exercising the rights you or the Administrator are entitled to, as well as for the purpose of protection against and in relation to claims,
- will be processed pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation, based on your separate consent (if given), for the purpose of sending commercial information.
- will be processed pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) of General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “Regulation”) as necessary for the purposes arising out of legitimate interest of the Administrator related to ensuring a proper execution of the service, and the interest of the Administrator or any other persons using the restaurant or the apartments (CCTV), as well as for direct marketing.
- In order to realize direct marketing, we can profile your personal data, i.e. we can automatically analyze your personal data in order to develop predictions about your preferences or future behaviors and give you selected marketing information.
- Your personal data will be processed by other entities making financial settlements, protecting persons and property, by accounting offices, entities providing transport services (taxi), legal, advisory and consulting services, servicing IT hardware and software on which data is stored; you data will be processed as part of any other services supporting the Administrator’s activities and his/her business in connection with the agreements concluded between the Administrator and you.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator an access to personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to data transfer and (if the processing of personal data by the Administrator takes place on the basis of consent) the right to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a written information to the address of the Administrator’s Enterprise or an e-mail to the Data Protection Officer provided in point 3.
- Regardless of the provisions of point 7, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data, which is not based on your consent, agreement or legal provision. In the face of the direct marketing performed by the Administrator, including profiling and data processed on a different legal basis then indicated in the first sentence, you can submit an objection to the address of the Administrator’s Enterprise or an e-mail of the Data Protection Officer provided in point 3. If an objection is raised after considering your application, the Administrator will not be authorized to process the personal data covered by the objection, unless we prove that there are legally valid and reasonable grounds for processing of data, which, in law, are considered as superior to your interests, rights and freedoms or there are grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period determined by the Administrator, i.e. 6 years, but in the case of opposition to the processing of personal data – the data will be stored up to the moment of raising an objection that has been included in the procedure set out in point 8.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you think that the processing of personal data by the Administrator takes place in violation of the legal provisions.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, but the refusal to provide data preventing the realization of the agreement may result in denial of the order/agreement.
- Browser cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity that places cookies on the Website User's terminal device and gains access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- create statistics that help to understand how the Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), due to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- defining the user's profile in order to display tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- Cookie files may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user's navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- If the user does not want to receive cookies, a change to the browser settings is possible. Notice that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites.
- In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone